WHO WE ARE
Arc’teryx is a global design and manufacturing company based at the foot of the Coast Mountain Range in North Vancouver, B.C. We specialize in technical high performance outerwear and equipment. In search of a better way, we prototype, test, and iterate product and manufacturing solutions. We build tools to enable and inspire. The proximity between our design center, local manufacturing facility and the Coast Mountains generates a unique synergy that enables use to accelerate the evolution of our products. At Arc’teryx we are able to experiment with niche and specialised solutions. Arc’teryx is a division of Amer Sports, a company headquartered in Helsinki, Finland.
• Arc’teryx owns and operates 50 brand stores globally, with these key cities: Vancouver, Toronto, New York, Seattle, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo, London
• Retail presence in key resorts of Vail, Chamonix, Whistler
• 23 brand stores in North America; nine in Canada • Distribution through more than 3,000 retail locations in 40 different countries
• Global headquarters and design centre are located in North Vancouver, B.C. Canada
• Our manufacturing facility, ARC’One, is located in New Westminster, B.C.
• Oversea teams are based in Munich, Shanghai, and Tokyo
• Our product collections are as follows: Climb; Hike; Run; Ski and Snowboard; Everyday for technical urban and Essentials for versatile pieces that transcend multiple activities.
• Over 500 available products
• Lifetime warranty covers the reasonable lifespan of every item
• Global presence: 23% in Europe; 32% in US; 26% in Asia; and 19% in Canada
• The company has over 1000 employees in North America (not including retail, sales representatives and dealer services) and more than 1,600 globally
• 60% of employees are women
• Flexible working arrangements accommodate families, remote-based staff, and participation in our core sports