WHO WE ARE
Arc’teryx is a global design and manufacturing company based at the foot of the Coast Mountain Range in North Vancouver, B.C. We specialize in technical high performance outerwear and equipment. In search of a better way, we prototype, test, and iterate product and manufacturing solutions. We build tools to enable and inspire. The proximity between our design center, local manufacturing facility and the Coast Mountains generates a unique synergy that enables use to accelerate the evolution of our products. At Arc’teryx we are able to experiment with niche and specialised solutions. Arc’teryx is a division of Amer Sports which is a publicly traded company headquartered in Helsinki, Finland.
• Arc’teryx owns and operates 32 brand stores globally, with these key cities: Vancouver, Toronto, New York, Seattle, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo, London
• Retail presence in key resorts of Vail, Chamonix, Whistler
• 16 brand stores in North America; five in Canada • Distribution through more than 3,000 retail locations in 40 different countries
• Global headquarters and design centre are located in North Vancouver, B.C. Canada
• Our manufacturing facility, ARC’One, is located in New Westminster, B.C.
• Oversea teams are based in Munich, Shanghai, and Tokyo
• Our product collections are activity-based: Ascent for rock climbing and alpinism; Whiteline for skiing and snowboarding; Traverse for hiking and trekking; Endorphin for running; and 24 for technical urban
• Over 500 available products
• Lifetime warranty covers the reasonable lifespan of every item
• Global presence: 23% of sales in Europe; 32% in US; 26% in Asia; and 19% in Canada
• The company has over 900 employees in North America (not including retail, sales representatives and dealer services) and more than 1,000 globally
• 60% of employees are women
• Flexible working arrangements accommodate families, remote-based staff, and participation in our core sports